Friday 8 July 2022

Crafting life continues

Just before the start of Quarantine in 2020 I had got back into card making with some Galentines cards (valentines for the supportive gals in your life) and had taken a bag making lesson with a friend.



My friend Elizabeth is a talented sewer/sewist and with her help and advice I made this double sided bag in just a couple of hours. 

We had also visited the craft show at the SECC me armed with a with a "what not to buy" list. 

The numbers were down at the craft show as covid was just starting. There were about 140 cases in Scotland but a lot of the older and more vulnerable attendees had stayed away. 

Ironically it meant we had a great day, my friend took in a class and we had plenty of time to browse and buy and chat instead of the normal mad dash to be out of there by lunchtime. 

Had we known that lockdown was coming our purchasing ideas may have been very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment