Sunday, 3 July 2011

Punch Art!

I love our Stampin' Up! punches. They're the main reason I became a demonstrator back in 2009 I'd seen a tutorial on you tube just simply using the scalloped circle and a range of smaller circles and that was it I was hooked. I love how they coordinate with our stamps and how they're sized to layer and work with each other.

But now I also love how versatile they can be. I was looking for a new Sunday School idea last week as we had visiting children who were all very young so wouldn't be able to do our normal quizzes, word searches and crosswords. I wanted something crafty but simple and preferably that I could make from what I already had. Quick trip round google later and I'd found several punch-art lions to go with the Story of Daniel in the Lions Den.
This week the kids are still here so I'm going with Moses in the bullrushes using an idea from Michele Reynolds

I'm now officially hooked on punch-art and the other shapes you can find or make from just a few punches. All right I now have way more than a few. Lookout for more punch art in the future.

If you would like to start or add to your punch collection please contact me for more details on the full range of Stampin' Up! punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment