Sunday, 10 July 2011

More Punch Art

Well after the success of Daniel's lion and Moses in his basket I've been searching for more punch art for other stories.

Staying with Moses for this week he was looking after his father-in-laws sheep when he had the encounter with the burning bush.


There are loads of very cute punch art sheep online but I took inspiration for my sheep from Retiree's gallery at splitcoast stampers with the addition of some wiggley eyes. I couldn't find a punch art burning bush in my searches but Jackies Campfire gave me the idea to use the 2 step bird punch for flames and the punch has a branch with leaves already so used that for the bush. I kept it simple with just two colours of card for the flames rather than sponging to make it easier (and less messy) for kids.

I'm really enjoying working out punch art characters for my Sunday School class and the Stampin' Up! punches are really easy and safe for the kids to use with some supervision.

If you have any ideas for other bible related punch art please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment