Friday, 1 October 2010

Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps

Stampin' Up! now offers repositionable, clear-mount rubber stamps, in addition to our award-winning wood-mount rubber stamps! These new clear-mount stamps are designed to maintain the unbeatable image quality you love about traditional Stampin' Up! stamps, while at the same time offering the flexibility, ease of use, and storability inherent in repositionable rubber stamps.
I wasn't sure I would like these as I love getting to grips with my wood mounted stamps but I had a chance to use the recently at our regional training session and I could be converted :)

So much easier to store - as they come in a DVD sized box they take up way less space.
Easier to position - you can see through the clear mount blocks so ideal when I can't find my stampamajig.
Clear sharp stamped images - no blurring as we still have the high quality red rubber and foam cushioning.
Saves time - able to combine different stamps on same block to make up new images or stamp at same time.

Why not add a set to your next order or book a workshop and try them for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment