Thursday, 8 October 2009

NEW CATALOGUE!!!!!

Oh My, its here, the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and idea book and my wish list is getting longer every day :)

So we didnt get everything we hoped for but we did get new stamps, new white craft ink, new storage, new papers, new tools, new ribbons, new embelishments and lots of new ideas. Can you tell I like the new stuff :)

I'm already playing with some of the new stamp sets and will post some piccys soon.
To get your hands on the new catalogue contact me about booking a Stampin' Up! party or workshop and you could get your copy FREE!!

In case you can't wait that long :) click the picture of the catalogue on the left and you will get an online version which is not bad, but not quite as nice as the real thing!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment